Cedar Hill’s Best Heater Technicians
Uneven room temperatures?
Heater Tune-Up in Cedar Hill, Texas
Peace of Mind with The Milestone Tune-Up™
Here in Cedar Hill, Texas, we don’t exactly have to suffer through months of frigid winter weather like some other corners of the country. For the most part, we need air conditioning. Even on some of the cooler nights, we can simply keep the windows closed to block out the cold air. Our homes’ insulation takes care of the rest. Still, cold weather isn’t unheard of, and the occasional winter storm can’t be completely ruled out. That means we need to make sure our heaters are in optimal working order. Having routine heater tune-ups performed, like The Milestone Tune-Up™, will go a long way toward ensuring your heater is ready if, or when, you need it.
The Milestone Tune-Up™ for $129
Cedar Hill's Leading Heater Experts
If you’re looking for someone to perform a heater tune-up and routine maintenance, look no further. Milestone is your heating and air conditioning expert, and we’re here to cover all your HVAC needs. We’re dedicated to making sure you are comfortable in your home. Our heater Technicians are the best in Cedar Hill and the surrounding areas. Contact us to schedule The Milestone Tune-Up™, and we’ll get your heater ready for when you need it.
What Happens During a The Milestone Tune-Up™ Service?
Our Technicians cover several points during a The Milestone Tune-Up™ heater tune-up. First of all, we’ll perform a thorough heater inspection to check out all the interior and exterior components of your heating system. We’ll look for any signs of wear and tear or other problems and take care of them for you. From there, we’ll take the following actions.
- Lubricate Moving Parts and Bearings to Reduce Wear and Tear
- Clean the Indoor and Outdoor Units and Their Components to Remove Dust and Other Types of Buildup
- Check the Electrical Connections to Make Sure They’re Working Safely and Properly
- Make Sure the Pilot Light or Electronic Ignition is Clean and Functional
- Check the Fuel Lines and Connections for Gas-Powered Heating Systems
- Ensure the Wiring Isn’t Frayed or Otherwise Damaged
- Look for Signs of Heat Loss in the System
- Make Sure the Blower Motor Is Balanced and Working Well
- Check and Calibrate the Thermostat
- Clean or Replace the Filters
Those are only a few of the tasks we perform during The Milestone Tune-Up™. Not all heaters and heating systems are the same. Yours may require different measures to keep it in top working order.
Why Are Heater Tune-Ups Important?
Heater tune-ups are important for several reasons. For one, they allow us to find developing problems early and take care of them. This helps prevent breakdowns and expensive repairs down the road. Of course, that’s only one aspect to consider.
- Greater Efficiency: Heating and air conditioning systems lose some of their initial efficiency each year. In some cases, their efficiency can drop by 10 percent or more per year. Tune-ups help combat that loss to keep the system working as efficiently as possible.
- Lower Energy Bills: Heater tune-ups can help lower your energy bills in many ways. Since routine tune-ups improve efficiency, they reduce the amount of energy the system consumes. At the same time, identifying leaks in the ductwork and other measures reduce heat loss, so your system doesn’t have to work as hard to keep your home warm.
- Increased Longevity: Inspections and tune-ups are geared toward catching potential issues and preventing problems. That means they’ll help keep the components of your heater in top-notch shape, so they’ll last longer and won’t need to be replaced as frequently. They’ll also keep you from having to replace the entire heating system as often.
In addition to those benefits, heater inspections and tune-ups help keep the system operating more effectively. That’s why we offer The Milestone Tune-Up™ for our customers in Cedar Hill. You’ll have maximum airflow and won’t have to deal with cold spots or inconsistent temperatures. You’ll be more comfortable even on the coldest nights because the heating system is working at peak efficiency and effectiveness.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
Let Milestone Cater to Your Heating System Needs
We’re proud to be the area’s leading provider of HVAC services. The Milestone Tune-Up™ is designed to ensure your heating system is working safely and efficiently anytime the temperatures outside drop below your comfort zone. Call us to schedule The Milestone Tune-Up™ for your heater or book an appointment using the form on our website. If your heater happens to malfunction, we’re experts in heating system repairs as well. In the event it’s time to replace your heater, we can help you determine which new heating system would best meet your needs and install it for you.