Cedar Hill’s Best Electricians
Breaker keeps tripping?
Outlet doesn’t work?
Electrical Panel Services in Cedar Hill, Texas
Making Sure the Breakers Don’t Break!
If you’re unsure of exactly what an electrical panel does in your home, think about it like this: that small panel essentially plays the same role as the human heart. It’s the vital piece that keeps all the electricity and power in the house running smoothly. That small panel provides all those great comforts: lights, fridge, cell phones, tablets, laptops, anything that plugs in. That’s why it’s such a huge inconvenience when electrical panels break. It’s not just irritating or frustrating-;a faulty electrical panel or wiring can be outright dangerous or even cause an electrical fire.
Take $200 Off Electric Panels
Contact the Electrical Panel Experts at Milestone
That’s why it’s essential to call the professionals at Milestone when you need electrical work. We’ve been serving our friends and neighbors in Cedar Hill with pride every day by offering high-quality electrical, plumbing, and HVAC services. Our skilled Electricians have the knowledge and experience required to handle any type of electrical work, including breaker box installation, repair, and replacement. We know just how critically important having electricity is to helping life run smoothly. Here at Milestone, we also offer same-day service availability, so you can get back to everyday life that much sooner.
Besides workplace safety, the other highest priority for the family here at Milestone is providing a superior level of customer service. In fact, that’s why we offer our customer service guarantee; we’re not leaving if you’re not happy with the work we’ve done. Our expert Electricians will go the extra mile every time to ensure we solve the problem and make you satisfied with our work. For electrical panel repair and replacement services in Cedar Hill, call the professionals at Milestone.
Warning Signs it's Time to Replace the Electrical Panel
Breaker boxes last for a few decades, as long as they’re maintained properly. However, after years of use, they can start to deteriorate. It’s vital to watch out for these warning signs that may signify an issue with the electrical panel or that it’s time for an upgrade. Luckily, that’s where we specialize. Our Electricians will perform an in-depth inspection and then identify the problem and fix it straight away. Here are the top warning signs to watch out for that signify a problem with the electrical panel.
- The breaker won’t stay reset: If the circuit breaker needs constant resetting, this is a big red flag that something is wrong. Typically, it means that the breaker has failed, and the entire circuit needs to be checked. In some cases, the wiring can be damaged as well.
- Noticing physical damage to the panel or wiring: If there’s damage to any part of the panel or wiring, call us here at Milestone promptly so we can repair or replace it. One significant sign of damage can be scorch marks, burn marks, damaged wiring, or melted wiring. That can put your home at risk for an electrical fire, so it’s imperative to get it checked out immediately.
- Dimming and flickering lights:A common sign of electrical trouble is lights that dim or flicker. Typically, the cause can be a malfunctioning electrical panel that can’t handle the amount of power that the electrical devices in your home require. The lights don’t get enough voltage, which causes them to dim or flicker, particularly when another device is turned on or plugged in.
- The panel has fuses, not circuit breakers:While fuses are just as safe to use as circuit breakers, they can easily blow. When this happens, the fuse must be replaced instead of just flipping a switch. However, many people make the mistake of using a too-large fuse, so they don’t blow as often and need replacing. Unfortunately, this means that too much energy flows through the circuit, possibly leading to a fire.
- Check to see if the breaker box or outlets are warm to the touch:Faulty or bad wiring will feel hot to the touch. However, it’s important not to touch any wiring while checking for heat. Instead, try feeling around the edge of an outlet or the wall next to it for warmth or a buzzing noise. If it is warm or hot to the touch, it’s essential to call us here at Milestone so we can address the issue and keep your home safe.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
Contact the Experts at Milestone Today
Here in Texas, we know how important customer service is to our friends and neighbors in Cedar Hill. That’s why we offer our 100% satisfaction Milestone Guarantee when it comes to our plumbing, HVAC, and electrical work. When you aren’t happy with our work, we do everything humanly possible to fix the problem, so you are ultimately satisfied with the work we’ve done. For high-quality and affordable electrical, plumbing, and HVAC work, call the professionals at Milestone today to learn more about our electrical panel repair and replacement services or set up a consultation.