Duncanville’s Best Plumbers
Shower draining slowly?
Drain Cleaning in Duncanville, Texas
Making Sure Everything Flows Smoothly
Some jobs should be left to the experts, and drain cleaning is one of them. A functional, clear drainage system is a crucial part of a home. Avoiding toilet floods, clogged drains, and other problems is something we take for granted. However, when issues arise, they can cause serious and costly disruptions.
Here at Milestone, we have seen and resolved all types of drainage issues. Call us today if you’ve noticed any of these problems:
- Slow shower and sink drains
- Blocked pipes
- Garbage disposal clogs
- Sewer line blockages
If you’re experiencing one or more of these issues, it’s best to call for professional help. Fortunately, we’re only a phone call or a click away.
Get $59 Off Drain Cleaning
Clogged Drain Warning Signs
Though it’s easy to find DIY tutorials online, the task of drain cleaning is something that should be left to a plumbing expert. Not only can Milestone’s team quickly resolve any issues, but we also have years of collective experience that helps us do the job right. Some signs of the need for professional drain clearing include those listed below.
- Gurgling sounds: A functional toilet should not make noise when it’s not used. If your toilet is making a gurgling sound when the water is used elsewhere in the home, it may show that there’s a sewer line problem. Call us today to find out how we can prevent messy toilet floods.
- Slow drains: If only one drain in the home is affected, that’s where we’ll focus our efforts. However, if the problem affects all your drains, there may be a clog further down the sewer line. Whether it’s a grease clog or problematic tree roots, we can get rid of it.
- Foul odors: Most of the stuff that goes down the drain isn’t so pleasant to think about. However, once it’s flushed away, smells shouldn’t linger. Our drain cleaning services will eliminate odors and the buildup that causes them.
It’s surprising to learn what can cause a pipe blockage. From dead branches and leaves to hair and paper products, these items can block drains and cause serious problems. A thorough drain cleaning will resolve these issues and prevent severe water damage.
Tips for Drain Care
Sometimes, all a home’s plumbing needs is a little care that any user can provide. However, where the use of chemicals and heavy equipment are concerned, it’s best to leave the hard work to a professional. DIY methods can do more harm than good, so it’s best to stick to the following methods before calling Milestone.
- Use boiling water: It can clear the drain by breaking up stubborn blockages.
- Baking soda and vinegar: If boiling water didn’t work, try this remedy. Use a half baking soda, half vinegar mixture, pouring it down the drain to reduce clogs.
- Your trusty plunger: It can remove clogs in bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Leave some standing water in the drain to create suction, and then get to work.
While these methods can be useful, they don’t work in every case. Call Milestone today for help with toilet floods, clogged sinks, and other drainage issues.
Preventing Drain Problems
One of the simplest ways to prevent drain clogs is to take precautions before these problems arise. Follow these tips for a clear drain.
- Keep debris, food, and hair from getting in by using a strainer or screen trap in shower and kitchen sink drains.
- Scrape dishes thoroughly before putting them in the sink.
- Don’t pour oil or grease down the drain.
- Only flush waste and toilet tissue down the drain, instead of flushing hygiene products, napkins, and other non-biodegradable options.
When at-home methods won’t keep your drains clean, it’s time to get in touch with a team who can get things done. Our Plumbers at Milestone can offer the skilled assistance needed to eliminate clogs and keep them from recurring. If you’re dealing with drain clogs that won’t go away, call the pros at Milestone to schedule an appointment today.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
Milestone's Plumbers Offer Duncanville's Best Drain Cleaning Services
For decades now, Milestone has offered top-quality drain cleaning services in Duncanville and the surrounding area. Our drain cleaning and plumbing services are provided by licensed, certified, experienced, and courteous local Plumbers with our Milestone Guarantee that ensures 100% customer satisfaction.
Whether you’re dealing with one clogged drain or an entire house full, we can help. We’ve served thousands of homeowners in the Duncanville area over the years, and we’d like to count you among our satisfied customers. Use our online form to request more information or call today to schedule fast, friendly, and efficient drain cleaning services.