Coppell’s Best Electricians
Breaker keeps tripping?
Outlet doesn’t work?
Light Switch Replacement, Repair, and Maintenance in Coppell, TX
The Control Of The Switch Is In Your Hands
While we use our light switches daily without a second thought, they can cause big issues when they go out. They’re often overlooked, but with so many moving parts and repeated use, it’s easy to see how a light switch can go bad. Whether it’s one switch or an entire house full, we can help solve your problems.
$39 Off Light Switch Services
Light Switch Repairs
From light switch repairs and circuit breakers to multi family home electrical upgrades, the services at Milestone are guaranteed to be professional, safe, and efficient. Our team of Coppell Electricians has finished thousands of projects across the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area. When you call us, you can expect prompt, punctual service from our bonded, insured, and licensed teams. We use only the best materials so you can schedule an appointment with confidence. We can repair many different problems, including the following:
- A Noisy Switch: The first warning sign of a broken light switch is excessive noise. If there are popping or snapping sounds when the switch is flipped, it’s time to call one of our Electricians. If your Coppell home or commercial building’s light switches are noisy, we can help quiet them down.
- Dimmer Switch Problems: If your dimmer switch is making too much noise, consider checking the bulb first, as dimming effects may cause certain bulbs to make buzzing sounds. If changing the light bulb doesn’t help, the switch may be the cause of the problem. No matter the source of the noise, you can count on Milestone’s trained Technicians to get to the bottom of it. Request additional information online or call us to schedule a no-obligation evaluation and estimate.
- Problems with Light Fixtures: If your light fixtures are showing signs of wear, the problem may lie in a nearby light switch. If the lights don’t come on immediately when the switch is flipped, or if they flicker, it may mean that the switch’s internal components must be replaced. Even if the problem is intermittent, it will get worse with time. Call us today to schedule light switch repair or replacement services.
- Switches That Are Too Hot to Handle: Another sign of trouble is a switch that’s too hot to touch. While it is normal for dimmer switches to emit a little heat, it’s not normal for toggle switches to do so. Conventional light switches should be cool when touched. If they’re not, it shows that the current is flowing abnormally. If your switches are too hot to handle, call us today.
- Sparking, Smoking, and Burned Switches: When turning a light switch off, it’s common to see small sparks originating from within. Known as load arcs, they occur when current jumps from one contact to another. Large sparks are abnormal, though. If your switches are smoking, sparking, or scorched, call Milestone’s Electricians as soon as possible.
Because having a safe electrical system is so important, we are dedicated to the type of meticulous service that ensures quality repairs and installations all the time. We hire the best Electricians to further this aim, and our hiring process is as thorough as our services.
We make sure every member of our team has the experience and qualifications necessary to meet our high expectations. We also perform background checks and drug tests to ensure that the integrity of each Electrician matches that of our company. Milestone Electricians are some of the most personable professionals in the Coppell area, and we are proud of the team that we have built.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
We Offer Only the Best Electrical Solutions in the Coppell Area
Whether you need to replace one switch or require extensive wiring services for a new construction project, you can rely on the team at Milestone to offer competitive pricing and transparent upfront estimates. Our electrical services are fast enough to meet your current needs, but they also consider your long-term reliability and efficiency requirements.
When you need reliable and safe replacement, repair, installation, or maintenance for electrical fixtures and light switches, you can count on Milestone’s team to exceed your expectations. Get in touch with us by email or by phone. One of our friendly, professional customer service representatives will be right with you, and we will do what it takes to brighten your day.