Little Elm’s Best Electricians
Breaker keeps tripping?
Outlet doesn’t work?
Electrical Repair in Little Elm, Texas
Making Sure Your Home is Safe
A home cannot function correctly without a sound electrical system. If your home has electrical problems that you do not have the tools or training to repair, give Milestone a call. We hire Professionals with the training and experience to address every kind of home electrical problem. When you call us for help, you can be confident you are hiring the best of the best. Our Technicians know that everyone needs electricity to live, so they serve customers with empathy and urgency. Milestone Electricians have the training, experience, and tools to repair a wide range of problems, including electrical wiring repair, generator repairs, outlet repair, light switch replacement, and meter base installations.
Get $59 Off Electrical Repairs
Our Shockingly Great Electricians
Every member of Milestone’s team of professionals is an expert. Each has completed thousands of hours of rigorous training that equips them to handle any situation they might encounter. You can feel safe and confident letting our Electricians into your home. Because our Technicians understand how critical electricity is to your life, they work efficiently and provide the highest-quality customer care. Our business is centered on family values, so we are committed to treating customers like family. Staff members work to ensure customers are comfortable and confident with the services they receive.
Watt Is Going On?
The world of electricity often seems complex and scary, primarily because so many things can go wrong. That’s where Milestone can help. Because our Electricians are trained in numerous areas of electrical repairs, customers can relax and feel confident that, no matter what is happening, Technicians will make repairs in the fastest possible time. Our Professionals also make sure that customers understand the ins and outs of their homes. Technicians provide detailed explanations of the current problem and offer solutions that work best for homeowners and their families. We strive to make customers feel that, if there is a “next time,” they can rely on our team for exceptional service.
We Are a Full-Service Company
Milestone’s team of certified, insured Electricians can tackle any part of a home electrical system and specialize in areas that include:
- Lighting Services: Whether customers need help with non-working light switches or want to upgrade outdated home lighting schemes, our team can help. We routinely repair or install:
- Track lighting
- Can Lights
- Outdoor lighting
- Motion sensor lighting
- Ceiling fan lighting
- Outlets: We specialize in all types of outlet repair. Electricians can also install new outlets or move existing ones to a more convenient location.
- Light Switches: Milestone Technicians can repair and install light switches. While fixing a bad switch might seem like a simple DIY problem, it can be dangerous, especially if the wiring is faulty or there are other electrical issues. Our team members safely investigate the causes of malfunctioning switches, provide electrical wiring repair, if needed, and ensure all switches work as intended. We can also upgrade switches. Many area homeowners choose to replace traditional light switches with energy-efficient dimmer switches that contribute to a home’s ambiance.
- Generator Sales and Repairs: Many Little Elm families now own generators to guarantee they will still have power in emergencies. Our staff members help customers choose the best generator for their needs and offer generator repairs.
- Meter Base Replacement: Meter bases are the devices that hold utility companies’ meters. They generally last a long time but might need replacing if they are very old, are not up to code, or need to be upgraded when electrical service size changes. Milestone Electricians offer expert meter base replacement service.
- Electrical Panel Services: A home’s electrical panel might be called a breaker box, electric box, electric board, or service box, but Electricians usually refer to it as the panel. A panel’s job is to control electricity coming from the utility company into the home. Panels are the heart of electrical systems and should be repaired if they develop problems because they are designed to prevent serious damage. Milestone Electricians can evaluate panel issues, recommend the best course of action, and take any needed action.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
Customer Service Done Right
The Milestone team understands that the time Technicians are in your home is crucial but is not the only critical interaction you have with our company. With that in mind, we do not neglect any area of service. Our well-trained customer service team provides the highest level of service and support from your first call to the company. We prove our commitment to outstanding customer care by guaranteeing it. If you are not 100% satisfied with Milestone service, we do everything possible to make it right.