Burleson's Best Electricians
•We handle all things electrical
•Book in under 2 minutes – we always answer live
•100% Satisfaction Guarantee, or your money back
- We handle all things electrical
- Book in under 2 minutes – we always answer live
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, or your money back
Electrician in Burleson, Texas
Your Trusted, Local Electrician
If you’re looking for a licensed Electrician in Burleson and Fort Worth, Milestone is just the company you’ve been searching for. Our friendly customer service representatives and emergency Electricians are available 24 hours a day, seven days per week, which means you’ll never have to wait too long to get the help you need.
Get $59 Off Electrical Services
Residential Electrician Services
Whether your job is large or small, we can do it all. Milestone offers the following services to Burleson’s home and business owners.
- Backup generators
- Equipment installation and repairs
- Fuses and breakers
- Lighting repair and design
- Ceiling fans
- Home safety inspections
- Exhaust fans
- Carbon monoxide and smoke detector installations
- Code corrections
- Overhead lights
- Surge protection systems
- Light switch installation and repairs
- GFCI outlets
If the service you need isn’t on the list, simply contact us. We’ll do what it takes to get things up and running again.
The Best Local Electrician Near You
To work as a licensed Electrician, certification is required. Texas has four different license levels, including:
- Apprenticeship: An apprentice is an Electrician who’s just starting. After two years of training and passing a state exam, they can graduate to wireman status.
- Wiremen: A wireman can work unsupervised on residential properties but must be supervised when servicing commercial customers.
- Journeyman: A journeyman Electrician works under a master Electrician, and he or she can service commercial and residential customers.
- Master: This is the highest level a licensed Electrician can achieve in Texas. It requires at least seven years of experience. A master Electrician can take on any job.
When you call us here at Milestone, you can count on our trained, licensed, and fully certified Electricians to get the job done right the first time. Request more information online or call us to schedule an appointment.
Emergency Electrician Recommendations
GFCIs or ground fault circuit interrupters provide an important way to prevent house fires and electrical shocks. GFCIs work by shutting down if the electrical current is shorted in any way. If they’re not working correctly, it’s essential to repair or replace them immediately. Call today for GFCI upgrades, service, and repairs.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
Electricity isn’t a luxury, it’s a real necessity for Burleson’s home and business owners. Despite its importance, electricity can pose serious risks to everyone in the building if basic guidelines aren’t followed. Prevent shock injuries and fires by following these common-sense rules.
- Don’t use extension cords as a permanent solution.
- Use fire extinguishers, not water, to put out electrical fires.
- Use tamper-resistant outlets to prevent users from being shocked.
- Have one of our licensed Electricians conduct a yearly inspection.
- Don’t use appliances with known electrical problems.
By following these basic rules, you can keep yourself, your employees, and everyone else safe. Call Milestone for more electrical safety tips.
LED lighting has become more popular over the past few years. These bulbs are extremely efficient and last longer than conventional light bulbs. LED lights don’t emit as much heat as incandescent bulbs do, so they’re less of an injury or fire risk. Call us today to find out how we can help you make your home look great while saving money.
An electrical panel, also called a breaker box, is the heart of a building’s electrical system. It routes power to every device, light switch, outlet, and appliance. In older homes and commercial buildings, these boxes often need updating. Older electrical panels can’t keep up with today’s electrical demands, but we can help. Call us or visit us online to learn how we can revitalize your building’s electrical system with panel service and replacement.
Some of Burleson’s older buildings likely have wiring that’s past its prime. Even in newer structures, the wiring may be inadequate. Older and low-quality wiring may struggle to handle modern electrical demands, but our rewiring services may prevent:
- Repeated tripping of circuit breakers
- Fire risks related to old aluminum wiring
- Buzzes, shocks, and vibrations when using appliances
- Loose outlets
- Problems that arise due to a building’s age
- Burning odors from outlets
If you are dealing with any of these signs in your Burleson home or business, call Milestone to request assistance from a licensed Electrician.
Call Our Residential Electrician Today
Whether you’re replacing one outlet or an entire house’s wiring, we want to help. We’ve been serving the Burleson and Fort Worth for years, and we would love to put our local experience to work in your business or your home. Book an appointment online or call Milestone today to learn more about our electrical services near you.