Let Milestone Heating 'Fix it in a Flash'
Heater Repair in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
Helping You And Your Heater
It is important to set up repair services for your furnace at the first sign of an issue. This will prevent your heater from breaking down at inopportune times leaving you exposed to extreme winter temperatures. Our HVAC Repair Professionals are familiar with a variety of furnace related issues and know how to fix them quickly.
At Milestone, we will inspect your furnace to determine the source of the problem. Once we discover the issue, we provide a comprehensive estimate for the repairs and set up our services according to your schedule. At Milestone, we provide you with The Milestone Promise for all repair services, ensuring that you will be happy!
5 Common HVAC Problems
- Faulty Pilot Lights: A faulty pilot light will not heat the air and function properly. When completing inspections, we always check the pilot light to make sure it is in good condition. If it is not working properly, they will need to replace it quickly to ensure proper heater operations. If the pilot light goes out suddenly, you can contact Milestone for Emergency Furnace Repair today!
- The Wrong Air Filter: Your air filter should always be the right size for your unit. At Milestone, we will measure the air filters when completing normal inspections and offer you options for replacing the right filter.
- Thermostat Malfunctions: A malfunctioning thermostat may require Emergency furnace Repair, and you will need to choose a new thermostat for their heater. Most HVAC Professionals recommend a programmable thermostat as it gives you more control over your heating system.
- A Noisy HVAC: Persistent noise coming from your furnace could indicate that parts are loose, but our technicians at Milestone can find the source of the problem. If your heater is older than 15 years, it may be time to replace it. It is definitely time to replace it if the noise is too loud and prevents you from resting properly or if it is interfering with your activities at home. We will provide comprehensive estimates for a new unit and set up the new installation with you.
- Constant Running: If your furnace is constantly running, it may be a problem with the thermostat or the heater itself. We are experts at identifying the problem and fixing it.
Choose Milestone For Heater Repair
Choosing Milestone for your HVAC repairs is a great investment. We offer our Milestone Promise so that you can always be sure of excellent service. If you are not 100% satisfied with any of our repairs, we will continue working until you are.
We also make sure to hire the best technicians in the area. We perform background checks and drug testing to make sure all of our technicians are a trustworthy choice. We take pride in our excellent staff at Milestone.
Your Trusted HVAC Repairs in DFW
Milestone provides superior HVAC services for all residential property owners, and we strive to find only the best talent to work with at our company. We always complete full assessments for all our workers and present homeowners with safer HVAC Technicians to complete repairs and new installations. You can learn more about setting up furnace repair in Dallas-Fort Worth by contacting us today for an appointment.
Property owners need reliable heating services to keep their homes at a comfortable temperature all winter long. Heaters require maintenance services and inspections to find common problems that may arise suddenly. When setting up maintenance services, you should take all of the necessary steps to find problems and fix them quickly.
Faulty components are a common problem for furnaces after they are at least 7 years old. Our HVAC Professionals will inspect the system and identify the problem and provide a complete estimate for the repairs. All new parts installed in the heater are guaranteed by a manufacturer’s warranty. Our HVAC Professionals also provide emergency services if your heater breaks down during the winter during extreme temperatures. Homeowners must set up the repairs as quickly as possible to prevent surrounding parts from drawing extra power to compensate for the loss. Contact us today!