Plano's Best A/C Installations
• High energy bills?
• HVAC unit stopped working?
• We handle any HVAC installs for your home!
- High energy bills?
- HVAC unit stopped working?
- We handle any HVAC installs for your home!
Milestone A/C Installation in Plano, Texas
Milestone understands that purchasing a new air conditioning unit is a major investment. We have a large team of the best HVAC Technicians in Plano who are ready to take on the job of installing your air conditioner. We want you to feel confident that your new unit is going to always work for you and your family, which is why our Technicians go through countless hours of training before ever running their first job so we are prepared for everything! If you need a new air conditioner installed or replaced, or even a ductless air conditioner to be installed, rest assured that Milestone will provide these services to your satisfaction.
for Same Day
Call Now for Same Day Service
Installation Experts At Your Service
Our HVAC Technicians are also residents of North Texas, so we completely understand the importance of a working air conditioning unit. When it’s time for a replacement, our Technicians have been expertly trained to remove the old unit, discard accordingly, and then replace it with a brand new, working air conditioner. In addition to the hours of training our experts have gone through, we also routinely background check and drug test, so you can feel confident that your installation is in safe hands. With family at the forefront of our minds, we only employ the best men and women in DFW to do the job. Something as important as an AC installation should be handled with expertise, precision, and top customer service. We promise to meet these expectations, and in fact, hope to surpass them!
Out With The Old, In With The New
It’s not an overstatement to say that an air conditioning installation is just as important as buying your first home. Obviously, tons of time and research goes into both processes, and Milestone is here to help. Texans need air conditioning, and to not have A/C even for just a few hours during the installation can feel too long. Since Milestone is based in DFW, we understand how crucial and necessary that this process must go smoothly and quickly. Why wait weeks for a new system to arrive? Milestone purchased units ahead of time so you never have to wait forever to get you and your family back to feeling comfortable in your home. And if a repair is needed? Every single Milestone truck arrives at homes fully stocked to address all problems. Since our HVAC Technicians are fully equipped to handle not only the installation, but any additional issues that might come up, you can rest assured that your home will receive superb care. You and your family will feel cool, comfortable, and cozy which is perfect for year round, for any season.
Trying to determine which unit to purchase can be cumbersome, so described below are a few tips to consider when researching new HVAC units.
- Determine the Correct Size Unit. It is important to ensure that the correct size system is installed and purchased. An undersized system will have to run constantly to maintain the homeowner’s desired temperature. Too large of a system will short-cycle. This inaccurate power cycling will also cause an increase in power usage. Each will significantly increase the electric bill of the home. At Milestone, our experts can help to determine what size of a unit is needed.
- Advanced Thermostat Technology. There have been great strides in the technology of thermostats. Most homeowners set the thermostat to a higher setting during the day when no one is at home to conserve energy. This causes the temperature in the home to be too warm or cool, depending on the season. With the new technology, the thermostat can be set to automatically set the home’s temperature to the desired degree at a set time, so that the temperature inside the home is perfect for the residents upon arrival.
- Energy Efficiency. Older air conditioning units are not equipped with the newest technology. In the last 10 years, HVAC technology has advanced greatly. One of the greatest advances is in the realm of energy efficiency. This advancement can drastically decrease the electricity bill of the homeowner. Rating methods are used to determine the efficiency of units, and our qualified Technicians explain the rating system to assist the owner to help determine the best option.
Milestone's 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
At Milestone, we know that the time our Technicians are in your home is only a portion of your interaction with us. And while it might be the most important part of your service experience, we refuse to neglect any area of the service we provide you. From the moment you call Milestone, our customer service providers are well-trained and equipped to offer you the highest level of support and service. We are so dedicated to our commitment of excellence in providing the best customer service experience, we actually guarantee it. If you are not 100% satisfied with your Milestone service, we will do everything to make it right.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
Cooling Services Near Me
Are you a Plano local? Are you concerned about your home not cooling properly? If you answered yes to either of these questions, Milestone is here to help, 24/7! With our extensive HVAC services and a leading focus on customer service, homeowners in Plano trust Milestone, knowing their needs have been handled by the experts.