Farmers Branch’s Best Plumbers
Slab Repair Services in Farmer's Branch, Texas
The Hidden Leak….
A slab leak can develop at any time and for multiple reasons. When these leaks occur, you should call us right away for slab detection, so we can pinpoint the leak and get it repaired right away. Waiting too long to seek our services for slab repair could lead to possible damages to your home’s foundation.
Take $100 Off Slab Services
What Is a Slab Leak?
A slab leak is a leak that occurs in the pipes below a concrete slab foundation. They are sometimes difficult to detect because the pipes are under the foundation and out of sight. These leaks can be caused by the following.
- Old pipes that have become weakened
- Pipes that were installed improperly
- Foundation upheaval
- Shifts in the ground beneath the foundation
- Tree root invasion
No matter the cause of your slab leaks, we want you to know our Milestone Plumbers can get right to the root of the problem and find a fast solution. It is important to call us for slab detection services right away before you attempt to take care of the leak alone.
Slab Detection Services
Detecting the precise leak position is not always easy. It is especially difficult if you do not have the knowledge, tools, and equipment to get the job done correctly. No homeowner wants to be forced to tear up their home, foundation, and landscape, only to find they have targeted the wrong area.
Our Plumbers start by shutting off your water supply and looking for leaks indoors. If the leak is not coming from inside, we proceed to the slab foundation, where we use a variety of tools to find the exact spot where the leak is located.
We will not start the slab repair process until we are sure of the leak’s location. With this approach to slab detection, we help to save you time, money, and aggravation. We do not want you to feel any stress during our services, from start to finish.
How Do We Repair a Slab Leak?
We offer multiple approaches for slab repair, depending on your unique situation and the position of the leak. We offer the following services for your home.
- Re-piping is a cost-efficient way to take care of a minor slab leak. Instead of doing a lot of digging and removing flooring, we simply reroute your pipes above ground. This can only be done if a small section of pipe is damaged.
- Sometimes, the only way to reach and repair a slab leak is to go right to the source. We dig through the slab foundation and repair any damaged pipes, so the foundation can be patched and secured again.
- In some instances, we can save you a lot of time and money by tunneling beneath the slab. This is one of the most favorable methods of large repairs because you get to stay in your home and all the work is done outside.
No matter which method of slab repair you need, you can rest assured we will work to ensure all leaks are repaired promptly. It is our goal to protect your home’s foundation from damage, by taking care of your leaks quickly.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
Signs You Have a Slab Leak
It can sometimes be difficult to know if you have a slab leak until problems begin to develop, such as water damage. If you notice the following signs, give us a call right away. We will be here when you need us most.
- Increased water bills outside of increased usage
- The sound of running water when none of your faucets are on
- Foundation cracks
- Discolorations in your floors
- Wet areas on the floors
- Warm areas on the floors
- Bad odors coming from flooring or walls
- Lush plant growth in certain areas of your lawn
- Pooling water around your foundation
- Visible shifts in the soil under the foundation
We understand it can be stressful to learn you have a slab leak, but we do not want you to panic. Our expert team of Plumbers has the knowledge and experience to find the source of your slab leak quickly. We will take care of all your plumbing needs, so you do not have to worry.
Call Now for an Appointment
There is no reason you should rely on anyone else to take care of your plumbing needs. At Milestone, we stand behind our work 100% and even offer guarantees. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not happy, we will make things right or get your money back.
We also stand behind the work we do fully. Each of our service jobs is backed with a full five-year guarantee. We will also beat our competitor’s prices, as long as they are of the same caliber and offer the same high-quality materials. Call us today to schedule your slab detection appointment right away. We are standing by now to take your call.