Arlington's Best A/C Technicians
•Uneven room temperatures
•High energy bills?
•We handle all things HVAC for your home!
- Uneven room temperatures?
- High energy bills?
- We handle all things HVAC for your home!
Milestone A/C Installation in Arlington, Texas
Making Sure Things Go Right The First Time, So You Don’t Have to Worry
The purchase of a new air conditioning unit is a major investment, and here at Milestone, we understand that. Our professional team of HVAC Technicians in Arlington is experienced and ready to take on any air conditioner installation jobs. We want our customers to feel confident in their new investment and know that the new unit is the right fit for them. This is why we require our Technicians to attend many hours of training to be prepared for anything that may arise. Arlington residents with any air conditioning repair or installation needs can be sure that Milestone is here to provide these high-quality services.
for Same Day
Call Now for Same Day Service
Milestone Expert Technicians
We pride ourselves on ensuring that our HVAC Technicians are Texas residents who understand the importance of a fully functional air conditioning unit. When the time comes for a replacement unit, our expert Technicians have been educated in previous unit removal and discard and installation of the new air conditioning unit. We want our customers to feel safe with our staff entering their homes; therefore, we require background checks and drug tests for every employee.
We keep your family as a top priority, so we only employ the best there is. An investment such as air conditioning should only be performed by trained professionals that know how to treat you right. Milestone is dedicated to providing you with top-quality service for your installation. That is why every service is backed up by The Milestone Promise, with no exceptions. We will keep working until you are 100% happy with your installation.
Out with the Old, In with the New
Many consider installing a new air conditioning unit to be nearly as important as the purchase of a new home. There is a large amount of time and research that must be invested into both decisions. Milestone is here to assist in the decision-making process of the air conditioning unit. During a long Texas summer, even a few hours without an A/C can feel like an eternity. Our company was founded and is based in North Texas, so we fully understand how time is of the essence.
Our HVAC Technicians handle any situation that may arise during the installation process and any subsequent problems. We strive to provide superb care to you in a timely and smooth fashion. You and your family will feel cool in the summer months, warm in the winter months, and comfortable all year round. Below are a few things that we help you with when you are selecting your new system.
- Energy Efficiency. If the current system is over 10 years old, it is not equipped with the newest technology. HVAC technology has advanced greatly over recent years. One of the major advances is in the energy efficiency of new units. Because we stay up to date with all of the changes in our industry, we know which systems are the best when it comes to efficiency. There are rating methods for units that our qualified staff can explain and help the owner determine the best fit.
- Correct Sizing. There are many important reasons for ensuring that the correct size system is purchased and installed. If the system is too small, it will constantly run to maintain the homeowner’s desired temperature. A system that is too large will short-cycle, which will also cause an increase in power usage. The Milestone experts can assess the home to ensure the proper size unit is purchased.
- Thermostat Technology. There is amazing technology for thermostats. Gone are the days of having to guess the temperature to set when leaving for work only to come home to a home that is either too hot or too cool. By installing a state-of-the-art thermostat at the same time as your new unit, you can have complete control over the temperature of your home from anywhere as long as you have a smart device. We are excited to bring this convenience to you.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
Customer Service Guarantee
Here at Milestone, we strive to make each step of our customer’s experience with us a positive one. The interaction of our Technician in the home is often considered the most important; however, it is only a portion of our customer service experience. Beginning with the first call placed to our team of customer service representatives, we start striving to provide the best care in the industry. Our customer service representatives are trained and ready to provide each customer with the highest possible support level. Our knowledgeable Technicians are there to ensure the installation process is performed quickly and correctly. Call us today for more information.