Frisco’s Best Plumbers
Frisco’s Best Plumbers
We handle all things plumbing for your home!
Water Heater Services in Frisco, Texas
Providing Scorchingly Great Water!
Your water heater is essential for supplying hot water to your home. Because it is usually tucked away in closets, basements, and garages, these plumbing components often get overlooked. However, when problems arise, you quickly realize how important your water heater is for your home.
Milestone is a home services company that has been serving homeowners in Frisco since 2004. We strive to offer superior plumbing services and excellent customer service, anything from water heater installation to repair, we have you covered.
Water Heaters Now $100 Off
Water Heater Repair Services
When your water heater begins showing signs of problems, it is important to act quickly and give our Plumbers a call. Conventional water heaters will typically last ten to fifteen years before needing to be replaced. Their lifespan can be reduced if repairs and maintenance are not carried out appropriately.
When Milestone comes out, we check your water heater from top to bottom to ensure we can find the problem. Once we have diagnosed your water heater, we will report our findings and offer solutions. Repairs can often be carried out on water heaters that have minor issues. If your water heater begins to exhibit major problems or is nearing the end of its lifespan, it is time to call us for water heater replacement.
Water Heater Replacement Services
Once a water heater reaches the end of its lifespan, it is time to consider a replacement. We can take care of removing your old water heater and replacing it with a newer and more efficient model. Many homeowners in Frisco are upgrading to tankless water heater options. We can help you find the perfect water heater size and type to meet the needs of your family. We will install it expertly and take care of all your plumbing needs.
Tankless Water Heater Installation in Frisco
While tankless water heaters are not always the right fit, they can be a great addition to your home. When you have Milestone install a tankless water heater you can enjoy these benefits:
- The units are much more energy efficient because they only heat the water as needed, unlike tank versions. Many homeowners have found these units pay for themselves in the savings they offer.
- Tankless water heaters can also save a lot of space. Tanked versions are big and bulky. A tankless version can be installed in a much smaller space, allowing you to install them just about anywhere.
- Another advantage of these units is their ability to supply endless hot water. With a tanked version, your hot water supply could run out quickly and would need time to reheat. Tankless versions offer an unlimited supply on demand.
Many people are surprised to learn tankless water heaters can last much longer than their tanked counterparts. Tankless water heaters can last twice as long, saving you money in the long run.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
Water Heater Problems That We Can Address at Milestone
We like to keep you informed of the issues that can begin to arise with your water heaters, so you can take action. While water heaters can break down with no warnings, there are usually some signs that can alert you to problems. But don’t worry if you miss the signs, all of the following problems can be fixed by our team at Milestone:
- A lack of hot water needs to be addressed. If your hot water supply runs out too quickly or there is no hot water at all, call Milestone.
- Strange noises coming from the water heater should never be ignored. Clanging and banging sounds need to be addressed by us.
- Another sign of water heater issues is swelling. If your tank begins to swell, call us right away.
- Sweating is another sign of problems and could mean the water heater has a leak.
- Discolored and smelly water usually mean there are water heater issues.
If you have noticed any of the above signs, give Milestone a call right away. We are standing by to schedule your water heater repair appointment. In the event of an emergency, we offer extended appointments to help restore our customers’ hot water supply.
Water Heater Services Near Me
No matter your water heater issues, we are the professionals to call. Our focus is on customer service, so you can be sure that you’ll always get the best services around thanks to The Milestone Promise. A 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back. If you’re not 100% satisfied with our workmanship, then we’re not done. We always make it right – It’s why we have more happy customers & positive reviews than any other company in the Metroplex. We are here to answer your call and get you scheduled right away.