Fairview’s Best IAQ Technicians
Dust in your home?
Musty smell from air vents?
Duct Cleaning in Fairview, Texas
Cleaning The Little Things
Here in Fairview, we rely heavily on our air conditioning systems to keep us cool and comfortable. Our air conditioning systems run for a significant portion of the year when compared to some other areas of the country. Of course, some nights can get a bit chilly, making us turn to our home heating systems for support. Most of the time, HVAC systems serve their owners well. Sometimes, though, things can go wrong. In some instances, the ductwork and vents are the cause of the problems. Though they may seem like secondary components, they’re actually essential to the effectiveness, efficiency, and longevity of the HVAC system.
Improve Your Air Quality
Top-of-the-Line Duct Cleaning and Repair Services
Here at Milestone, we’re well aware of the toll Texas weather can take on heating and air conditioning systems. That’s why we employ the area’s best HVAC Technicians. Our team members have ample training and experience, and they’re dedicated to helping clients get the most out of their HVAC systems. We also understand the unexpected problems clogged ductwork and damaged vents can cause, and we offer state-of-the-art duct cleaning and repair solutions to help solve or prevent those issues. If you’re having issues with your HVAC system, contact us to book a duct cleaning appointment or duct and vent repair and replacement services.
How Do I Know If I Need Duct Cleaning Services?
Understanding whether you need duct cleaning and repairs is an essential step in maximizing your HVAC systems’ efficiency, functionality, and longevity. That being said, it’s not always easy to tell if the ductwork or vents are the culprits in your heating and cooling issues because you can’t exactly examine them up close. Be on the lookout for the following warning signs that you may need duct cleaning, duct repairs, or vent replacement services.
- Broken Vents: Broken vents are clear indications that you need our vent replacement services. If the vents are damaged or won’t open or close properly, they’ll interfere with the airflow from your heating and air conditioning system. This will make your home less comfortable and can put a damper on efficiency levels.
- Bad Smells: If you notice bad smells or musty odors emanating from the vents when the air conditioning or heat is running, it may be caused by buildup in the ductwork. Those odors could be indications that mold or mildew is growing in the ductwork due to excess moisture. At the same time, foul odors could be coming from pet hair, dander, and other particles that have accumulated in the ductwork.
- Low Airflow: You should have a steady stream of air coming from the vents when the air conditioning or heating system is operating. If the airflow is weak or nonexistent at all or most of the vents, you may have clogged or damaged ductwork. If the problem only lies with one or two air outlets, you may only need vent replacement.
- Excess Humidity: HVAC systems are designed to draw a certain amount of moisture out of the air as they heat or cool. A/C systems, in particular, eliminate a great deal of the humidity that would otherwise leave your home hot and sticky. If the vents aren’t working right or the airflow through the ductwork is blocked, much of the extra moisture could be deposited in the ductwork or gather around the vents.
- Rising Energy Bills: If you need duct cleaning or ductwork and vent repairs or replacements, those problems will detract from the system’s efficiency. That’ll cause your energy bills to rise progressively. Energy bills that constantly creep up are yet another indication of vent and ductwork issues.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues or it has been several years since you’ve had your ductwork inspected or cleaned, don’t hesitate to book an appointment with us. We have specialized equipment and training to clean your ductwork safely and effectively. We can also replace any vents that may be damaged. If you need ductwork repairs or replacement, we’ll use the patented AeroSeal system to greatly improve efficiency and indoor air quality in your home.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
Take Care of the Ductwork So Your HVAC System Can Take Care of You
At Milestone, we’ve been providing expert HVAC services in Fairview and the surrounding areas for quite some time. We specialize in duct cleaning and repairs as well as duct and vent replacement. Those seemingly minor details can make a major difference in the efficiency and effectiveness of your HVAC system. Call us or contact us using the form on our website to schedule an appointment, and start getting the most out of your heating and cooling system.