Fairview’s Best Heater Technicians
Uneven room temperatures?
Heater Tune-Up in Fairview, Texas
Peace of Mind with The Milestone Tune-Up™
At Milestone, we recommend that you set up routine maintenance services for your heater to address common issues. With heating systems, components could fail and prevent you from keeping your home at a comfortable temperature. By scheduling The Milestone Tune-Up™, you are making sure your heating system is operating properly and that it won’t break down during extreme temperatures. We recommend that you set up these services before the temperatures drop to prevent you from facing repairs during the winter causing you to experience uncomfortable temperatures.
The Milestone Tune-Up™ for $129
Our Tune-Up Services
At each The Milestone Tune-Up™ appointment, we provide comprehensive services to ensure that your system is working correctly for the winter. We will inspect major components, clean and lubricate the system, and test it for sound operation. Here are a few of the other things that we will accomplish during this yearly appointment:
- Inspect the Heat Exchanger: Any signs of rust or damage to the heat exchanger could indicate that it is time to replace it. Under some circumstances, debris can be cleaned away from the heat exchanger, but if the rust and corrosion have caused holes, cracks, or major damage, it is time to replace it. At our tune-up, we will inspect the heat exchanger and clean it if necessary.
- Clean All the Burners: Your burners must be debris-free to operate properly, therefore our Technicians clean off the burners during each seasonal cleaning service visit. Our Tune-Up ensures that your furnace can produce adequate heat for the entire property and access gas appropriately. If there are any signs of damage, our Technicians will provide an estimate for the component replacement services.
- Inspect the Thermostat: If your thermostat isn’t working right, it will engage the heating system too frequently. Our Technicians will test the thermostat and review the area around the component to determine if there are any drafts. A sudden draft could lead to inaccurate temperature readings and cause the system to work unnecessarily.
- Ensure Proper Lubrication: All moving parts must be lubricated appropriately to prevent any grinding that causes damage. Our Technicians know what lubricants to use with a furnace and will apply the product after the system has been cleaned thoroughly.
- Test the Electrical Connections: If the electrical connections are damaged, the system could engage improperly or even be dangerous. Our Technicians will evaluate the electrical connections for problems, and if the electrical system itself is the problem, you can also set up electrical services with Milestone.
Choosing Milestone For Your Tune-Up
At Milestone, we are committed to providing the best tune-ups in the Fairview area. That is why we make sure each of our Technicians has years of experience at taking care of heating systems. Each of our Technicians and customer service representatives are background checked and drug tested so that you can always feel comfortable about letting a stranger into your home.
We are proud of the guarantees that we offer you because it is truly what sets us apart. You can be confident in all of our services because if something isn’t done correctly, we will be back to fix it or you will get your money back. We communicate with you constantly during the process to make sure our services are living up to your expectations. This is our Milestone Guarantee. We also offer a same-day guarantee for any calls made before 10:00AM, and we promise to always arrive on time for any service that you schedule with us.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
How To Get Your Furnace Tune-Up
At Milestone, we aim to provide our community with exceptional HVAC services, and we offer complete maintenance services for all heating and cooling systems. We also provide inspections, new installations, and repairs. All heaters should be maintained to increase their longevity and give you more out of your investment. The heating systems should be inspected for common issues, and our Technicians will complete tasks such as seasonal cleaning and testing the components.
Our Technicians understand these requirements and complete steps for ensuring that the components will continue to work as expected. Blockages are common for heating systems, and you will need to have the system cleaned out completely to prevent these issues. By scheduling routine maintenance as expected, you won’t have to worry about not having heating services when you need them the most.
We have well-trained, licensed Technicians who can manage all of your heating and cooling system needs. You can learn more about setting up a Heater Tune-Up in Fairview by contacting the Milestone team now for an appointment.