Fairview’s Best Heater Technicians
Uneven room temperatures?
Heater Maintenance in Fairview, Texas
Keeping Your Home Warm When it Matters Most
As a homeowner, it is important to schedule maintenance for your heater in order to get the full use of your heating system. At Milestone, we offer seasonal cleaning services for your furnace to give you and your family a fresh start for the new season. Routine maintenance starts with complete cleaning services for your heating system and removal of all the debris that accumulates between seasons.
The Milestone Tune-Up™ for $129
Maintenance Services at Milestone
Our Technicians will review the components and determine if they are operating as expected. If repairs are needed, we will provide an estimate for our services, and you will schedule these repairs according to your schedule. By assessing the components, we can also determine if there is proper lubrication for all components or if there is an existing blockage in the unit. Here are a few other things we take care of during maintenance appointments:
- System Cleaning: Our Technicians will open the exterior and interior units and vacuum them out. All the components are cleaned and sanitized properly. Our Technicians are thorough and will not leave any debris behind. Seasonal cleaning services are a major part of routine maintenance and help prevent debris accumulation inside the unit that could restrict airflow.
- Changing Out the Air Filters: Air filters are a vital part of the heating unit, and it is important that you change out the filters as recommended. We can help you determine the right time to change your filters. This may be more often if you have pets or live in a place with a lot of environmental dust, such as next to a dirt road.
- Testing the Components: All components must be tested properly, and our Technicians will report any component damage to you with a complete estimate. If you don’t replace damaged components right away, it could increase the total cost of the repairs, and if you don’t act quickly, you may need a completely new system.
- Lubricating All Moving Parts: All moving parts must be lubricated to prevent them from grinding together and becoming damaged. It is vital for our Technicians to review the parts for proper lubrication or the components will become damaged or broken when the system engages. We recommend that you set up maintenance services for your heating system before you start it up for the season. This could prevent serious damage inside the furnace and save you a lot of money.
- Assessing the Thermostat: It is important that the thermostat operates as expected, or it will not gauge the room temperatures properly. Our Technicians will start by testing for drafts around the thermostat as a draft could affect how the thermostat reads the room temperature. If anything is preventing your thermostat from working properly, we can move it, repair it, or replace it as necessary.
At Milestone, we don’t just promise quality, we guarantee it with our Milestone Guarantee. Every time you call us for services, we will work hard to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. If we ever fall short of your expectations in any way, we will be back to resolve the problem. If the problem can’t be resolved, we will give you your money back.
Another part of our guarantees is a commitment to hiring the best Technicians in the industry. All of our Technicians are licensed, professional, and friendly. When we hire our team members, each applicant goes through a background check and drug testing process. We even perform random hair follicle tests on all employees to ensure that you have a safe and comfortable experience every time we are in your home.
We are also dedicated to upfront pricing. Whenever your furnace needs any type of service, whether a repair or a replacement, we will give you several options to choose from and we will keep our prices transparent.
Let Milestone ‘Fix it in a Flash' for You!
Why Choose Us For Your Furnace Services?
At Milestone, we aim to provide superior HVAC services for all of our customers. Our highly skilled Technicians will complete any inspections, routine maintenance, new installations, and repairs that you need. We recommend that you set up routine maintenance services for your heating system to ensure that the units last as long as expected. Without proper maintenance, your heating system could fail after 10 years and leave you without adequate heat for your home.
Our Technicians are focused on your comfort, and we are always available for your heating service needs. You can learn more about setting up Heater Maintenance in Fairview by contacting Milestone today!